I have it. The answer to a busy family’s prayers.
I bet you can relate to at least one of the following situations:
- Your husband repeatedly, (bless his heart), but repeatedly asks when certain appointments are
- You just pull out of the grocery store parking lot to find a text that says “Get milk, granola bars, and paper towel!”
- Better yet, you pull into the grocery store parking lot, and realize you forgot your list on the counter
- You politely text your husband with things to add to his “honey-do” list, but those texts are forgotten and lost just as quickly as they were read
- A doctor’s appointment changed, and you put it on the refrigerator calendar but no one saw it – and therefore, was missed
- Your husband repeatedly, (seriously, bless his heart), but repeatedly asks when certain appointments are
Problem solved. A free little app called Cozi. It’s easy. It’s quick. It’s amazing.
Every family member you add to the account can add appointments, things to the grocery list, things to the to-do lists, birthdays, etc – and it automatically syncs to all phones on the account. The calendar looks like this, and can be seen as a monthly view if upgraded.
When you add an appointment, you can alert certain family members of it. When you know your husband will most likely forget to take the dogs to the vet, you can set up multiple reminders at times of your choosing.
And the teacher in me absolutely adores the fact that every family member can be color coded!
At the start of every week Cozi sends all members an email showing a run-down of what the week looks like. Talk about starting off on the right foot!